2012年3月10日星期六

I miss you guys...

so hope can see them soon.. 22 March is SPM result come out
all ex-SPM candidates have to go back their secondary school
to get their result
 well.. i no need to nervous. the exam already pass
the result is already there.just go take only.. that easy
i just care my future.. work.. college life.. or even my car learning><
by the way, these photos i posted were took on graduation day last year
the first pic i took with my juniors of Wushu Club
some of them i cant remember their name but i still remember those memories with them when have Wushu meeting. full of fun. really.
the next pic and the third pic were i took with my buddies in secondary school

Big & Small Jing, HTC, Cindy, Mei Yee, WaiPing, and Lingling 
the moments with them are the best moments i have in my secondary life
we eat together, queue together, play together.. even go toilet
when i first enter secondary school i just have Cindy as my friend
then i knew more and more friends. we grouped our own gang
and we always be with gang. no seperate. nice relationship huh
hope our relationship will as long as the best

this last pic was i took with my class indians
erm.. less people right? cause my class only have these few indians
they.. quite talkative xD but they very friendly
unlike other indians who very proud
they love to help people.especially the one who wear a top on her head
xD she is the most talkative indian in our class
but when teacher teaching, see what will she do >>>>> zzzzzzZZZZZ....
muahahahahahaha!!

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com