2012年3月26日星期一

UTAR Hello!!

yes! finally i decided to enter UTAR
not just decided. already applied on last saturday
by the way. still have to wait after 3 weeks to receive their letter
about their rules.. fees.. bla bla bla...
so excited! but i hope none of my enemies enter same U with me=.=..

and i realized that someone like to copy whatever i do or say
i say i want to enter UTAR study blablabla course
she also say want to enter UTAR and study that same course with me=.=
i not meant that i dont welcome her but..
she dont have her own decision..
too bad. i wont too bother this kind of people

and my REWARD!!
still havent received=.=
and my easter solo dance
still in a progress=.=
and the 38 NS thing
still havent settle=.=
what the...

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com