2012年6月26日星期二

i'm tough enough to face the truth

just few days time..
i think.. already have 2 days
i live without him
everyone knew this.. not from my own mouth
my friends are too shock when knew this news
and they using the sympathy eyes looking at me
and i just can say:" I'm fine :) !"
but who knows?
just certain of my true friends know my real feeling
they're wonder why i'm not even drop a tear
but i cant.. know why?
everyone needs me
i must be tough enough to support everyone
my friends.. family.. especially my dad
he needs me
so i cant make myself down because of that fella
although feel like wanna cry
but just swallow back the sourness
give myself a smile
and tell myself:" i must not cry for those who dont love me, but must be good for those who appreciate me!"
this is the way i make myself tough
just now when i walked around my room
i felt that my room is getting narrow and narrow
it heaps many of unused things
so start throwing.. packing..
i threw off many of his things
his presents, his gift box, his card, the papers that with his name on
and i on my computer
deleted all the pictures, video, even games that related with him
and facebook too!
the guys that have same name with him
or his friends mutual friends and relatives
all unfriend unfriend UNFRIEND!
facebook picture album
delete all pics related with him

phew.. my heart feel so comfortable
rather than he abandon me<< although is a truth
i prefer ACTING to abandon him
make myself feel better
these are all the way i make myself tough
friends.. dont worry on me
i'm ok :) really

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com