2012年2月23日星期四

Argue..

today i faced so many argument..
my laogong mood no good cause argue with friend
so just now afternoon when we chat he angry on me
i shocked.. so i ask him to calm down
then i put down my phone and go take food eat
i tried to control myself not to cry out but...
by the way, he apologize to me
so i forgive him.. ( so easy =.= )

after this issue, i go login facebook
but unlucky me..
let me saw 1 girl wrote a status about 【小三(third party in a relationship)】
i not meant to angry her but..
i'm also a 小三.. but how can she write 小三 until like that??
full of bad words! and look down 小三

hey.. 小三also a human, they need love too!
and they are innocent! some girls dont even know themselves is a 小三!
it's so unfair to 小三 T^T.. so i revenge..
i wrote a status about 【小三】but i help to clean their bad name..
just as i said, 小三 also human and they need love
dont predict all the 小三 is a bad person

and my penang family.. haiz..
that's why i say i dont like them
always give trouble to my papi..
last month i back to penang i already told my cousin
i will NOT back to penang ANYMORE!
so whatever happen in penang i also wont care
and i dont want them be my family
make trouble! trouble maker! HENG!

haiz.. my 1 day..
appear so many ARGUES and TROUBLES
hope next day will be the brand new happy day la!
gambateh~neh! Min jang!

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com