2012年2月20日星期一

Whole afternoon used to design my blog @@

isn't it nice? i think it still less something
the blog template and layout like too simply or what..
and the Cbox=.=" it's a pain..
and i realized that ShoutMix cant use for free already
so the only choice is this basic Cbox

by the way, i enjoyed^^
it let me found my life last time
when i get my wifi at first
i straight go register Facebook, Youtube, Google..
and of course Blogger
after i sign up for blogger, i start being a designer of blog layout
oh goosh.. miss that time when i'm still so innocent

but it's not meant that now i'm mature
i know i'm still in a level
but i will make myself be better and better than passed time
wish lucks for me ya friends! please believe me i can do it!

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com