2012年2月17日星期五

Time to have a brand new life

my life after secondary school still a [?]
maybe i haven't plan out what to do
or i haven't decide which college i'm going to enter
now a days always stay at home
have a day dreaming or keep chatting with my dear
or finding some new songs or online games
wt.. is that my life?

by the way
i'm trying to change my life from such these mess
i'm going to enter NS (the time is not confirm yet. damn =.=")
maybe... having a part time job? (well.. my dad keep worry this and that. fail ="=)
and.. enter UTAR at Kampar, Perak? (my church members will cry for that ~.~ )

i just cant stand my life like now
2 months! i don't even having a part time job (piano teacher counted?)
well, i don't think i can spend all my angpao money up to go shopping
i must earn back man! i just left RM300+!
wish me all the best and luck ya.. ~o~

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com