2012年2月18日星期六

Trip with Kexin





today is my first time going a bar called--- Geographer
woosh.. so dark.. i go in just a while fell asleep
order a cocktail named Lychee..blablabla forget
so dare me but this is not the first time i drink cocktail
i drink before in Redbox, blue color de, so sweet~~

by the way, not only me and kexin
she bring her Ex --- Seong Lin
she promised him to be his last time gf for 6 hours(but i dont think is ngam ngam 6 hours lo)
oh my god.. you cant believe i can stand for several hours in the room while they keep "love love" there =.=
envy desu~~~ when is my turn a? T^T
 and 1 thing, i saw Bryant..
he say he can fetch us home
so.. let him fetch la xD
no need make trouble for my dad to round 2 times to IOI area ( thanks Bryant^.^)

Bryant chat much with me
say about his problem la blablabla
i'm a good listener ( i know xD)
but i didnt tell him any of my problem(or i don't have any problems?)

i will miss Geographer a lot man..
although it makes me fall asleep
but it is a nice environment for people to enjoy
musics.. beer.. cocktail.. delicious dishes..

and i so envy Seong Lin
he knows many songs!
he sings every songs we ordered in redbox
and he can sing and memorize all the songs in Geographer! O.O
what a song recorder.. woosh!

so.. that's all my trip
it makes me walk a lot
especially with my 4 inch high heels
my leg must be skinny if i walk like this everyday
hehe.. ^.^

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com