2012年3月29日星期四

Gosh ~.~

 dont know is i too independent
or i'm kind of leadership
i can find things i want via net by myself
i can also find solution from laogong or from net
but i wonder..
if everybody just like me
then wont have a word LEADERSHIP
maybe i think they are copying what i'm doing
but this is why they trust me
or not they wont follow what i do
 today i accompany this lenglui go UTAR
to submit her application form
what i'm surprise is.. she think alot with her course choosing
when i say i wanna take ICT, then she say she want to take what i taken O.O even foundation
i asked her whether she interest in ICT
and i asked her something basic about ICT
like disk cleanup, disk defragment or just simple database
she answered me, " i dont know all of these"
O.O.. then what for she take ICT then??
but.. her choice la
if she wanna surfer herself to force a hobby out
then just wish her all the best
i just help what i can help her
the rest she must put much effort to get rid of it
after that we went 1 Utama
let me think.. since 2 years ago i came here with friends
and this is the first time i came 1 Utama after 2 years
woosh! time pass so fast!
and thanks God! my sick already better now
and my dear laogong keep ngam me
EAT MED EAT MED EAT MED =.=..
i know he is care for my health
although always zat each other
or even fight fight fight and no surrender
but..hehe~ our relationship full of happiness xD
next month 14th is my birthday
and our 8 months couple anniversary
MUACKS!! my dear laogong xD
must be happy everyday o!
and dont forget--- Meatstick o~o~ ngek ngek ngek

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com