2012年4月3日星期二

My Extreme Animal Phobia

i remember last i so fear of DOGS!
erm.. i think is when i still below 13
when i saw a dog walking pass by my side
my heartbeat will start become faster and faster
and i hope can faster leave that place
or hide behind of an adult no matter who

this phobia disappeared when my aunt house start having a pet dog
that time i been invited to stay overnight in her new house
so i have to stay with that puppy under a same roof
i force myself to not fear of it
i tried to walk near it and even take it for a walk
or even hug it and feed it food
feel.. it's not that scary
maybe i just scare when it bark at me
or can say is shocked more than scared

and now a days
i can simply touch a dog
even i dont know whether it will attack me or not
i will use my way to gentle and make it comfortable
i'm not afraid of DOGS anymore!! ^.^

没有评论:

发表评论

Thanks for viewing Mandy's blog^^ please leave a comment and continue follow emomandy.blogspot.com